We have sent you and email with instructions on how to reset your password.
Spud Run Half Marathon, 5K and Cabbage Crawl
1 Mile, 5K, Other
Sat, Apr 2, 2016
About This Activity
Funds raised from this event will directly benefit opportunities and programs for agricultural education, such as 4-H, Future Farmers of America, and Farm City Week. Proceeds from the race will benefit the Putnam - St. Johns County Farm Bureau. This organization is formed with the purpose of solving problems concerning agriculturalists and the agricultural industry. We believe farming is necessary to the viability and sustainability of promoting our counties, state and nation. Hence, we operate to insure and better promote the profitability of our farmers. We thank you for your support!
Saturday, April 2, 2016 - 7:30 AM
The HHS Community Building
6195 South Main Street
Hastings, FL 32145
- Half Marathon (Before December 31) - $50
- Half Marathon (January 1 - 31) - $55
- Half Marathon (February 1 - 29) - $60
- Half Marathon (March 1 - April 1) - $65
- Half Marathon (April 2) - $70
- 5K (Before December 31) - $20
- 5K (January 1 - February 29) - $25
- 5K (March 1 - April 1) - $30
- 5K (April 2) - $35
- Cabbage Crawl Kids Fun Run (Without T-Shirt) - FREE
- Cabbage Crawl Kids Fun Run (With T-Shirt) - $10
In the event of inclement weather, emergency, or natural disaster, RaceSmith reserves the right to cancel or postpone the race. In the event of cancellation or postponement, there will be no refunds.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- Pre-race packet pick up / registration - Friday, April 1, from 12 to 6 PM, in the library section of the HHS Community Building, 6195 South Main Street, Hastings, FL 32145.
- Race day packet pick up / registration - Saturday, April 2, beginning at 6 AM
- Half Marathon Start - 7:30 AM
- 5K Start - 7:30 AM
- Cabbage Crawl Fun Run Start - 8:30 AM
Half Marathon USATF Certified Course # Pending
5K USATF Certified Course # FL13008EBM
The purpose of the USATF course certification program is to produce road race courses of accurately measured distances. For any road running performance to be accepted as a record or be nationally ranked, it must be run on a USATF-certified course. In addition, the certification program is very important to the average road racer, as well as those of exceptional speed. Most runners like to compare performances run on different courses, and such comparisons are difficult if course distances are not reliable. No one can truly establish a personal best if the course distance is not accurate