We have sent you and email with instructions on how to reset your password.
Fort Gordon's Marine Mud Challenge
Sat, Sep 18, 2021
Competitive Run 0810-0900 Start Time
Non-Competitive Run 0900-1130 Start Time
About This Activity
This 5 mile course will be a challenging off-road route with more than 30 obstacles, a stream crossing, hills and of course MUD! Old clothes and shoes or boots are recommended (hint: pockets will fill up and pants without draw strings will come off). Bringing a change of clothes is highly advised.
- The competitive categories are reserved for athletes legitimately in it to win it that can run the entire course and complete every obstacle.
- You will be registering individually. If you want to run with friends, make sure to gather and race at the same time.
- Every runner will be timed using electronic timing.
- Must be 13 years of age or older to enter. However, we can waive this requirement with parent /guardian approval.
All proceeds from the 2021 Marine Mud Challenge will directly benefit the service members and families of the Fort Gordon community. Thank you. We greatly appreciate your continued support!
Volunteers Needed!! We will need volunteers to help with many aspects of the event from lining up cars in the parking lot to passing out water on the course. Please register using the volunteer option above and select the options for what you would like to help with and when you will be available. A coordinator will contact you with details. - Gate 1 and Gate 2 are the only gates available to people without DOD ID cards.
- All vehicle occupants over age 16 must show valid picture ID at Fort Gordon gates.
- To ensure a timely arrival at the event, please allow at least 30 minutes to enter Fort Gordon gates due to security procedures.
Become a fan and get up to the minute information about the Marine Mud Challenge on our Facebook page! It's a great way to find race buddies, get in touch with other participants, and check out some pictures from past events
Area Info - Free parking in vicinity of race start.
- Insurance will not be provided. The U.S. Army will not be held responsible for any damage, loss, or injury.
- Wash down and changing facilities will be available.
- Hotels are located 4 to 5 miles from Gate 1 on Gordon Highway, Bobby Jones Expressway and Jimmy Dyess Parkway. Additional Information - Approximate start times will be posted on the Marine Mud Challenge site and on our Facebook page!