FREE ONSITE PARKING 440 Greenville-Nashville Rd., Greenville, Ohio 45331 RACE WAVES The First wave starts at 10:00 a.m. and run every 20 minutes. Choose your preferred wave during on-line or mail in registration. Participants should arrive 1 hour prior to their wave time to allow for plenty of time to warm up and check in. Please be at the starting line at least 15 minutes prior to your start wave.
FREE KIDS RACE: Kids race for ages 5-12 will start at 11:45. Any "registered" adult can run in this race at no added charge. This is a great time for parents and kids!
OBSTACLES DETAILS - MILITARY INSPIRED
**There will be one water station on the race course. Water & post race nutrition will be available after you cross the finish line.
KID ZONE The Darke County YMCA staff and volunteers will be supervising the Kid Zone complete with bouncy houses and activities.
FOOD/DRINK Will be available for purchase
After conquering The Gauntlet, participants can reward themselves with an ice cold beer, delicious food and awesome music and entertainment at the AFTER PARTY. Participants over the age of 21 will get one free beer token included with registration. Make sure to bring cash for purchasing additional beer and food from our top notch vendors.
BEER TENT Remember, no outside food or drinks will be allowed. Security will be enforcing the area. *One beverage token is included for each participant that can be redeemed for an additional water or beer at our beer tent. You must show valid photo ID to consume alcohol. Be responsible - do not drink and drive.
VENDORS If you are interested in being a vendor at our event please e-mail us at email@example.com
ENTERTAINMENT DETAILS COMING SOON SAFETY AND RULES:
Course obstacles may be hazardous. The Gauntlet is designed to push your limits, but do not attempt an obstacle you are not comfortable with. Be smart and use your discretion. Notify a race official if you are injured or feel that your safety is in danger at any time during the race.
* All participants must follow the rules and instructions given by the race director, staff, volunteers, medical staff and law enforcement.
* Participants understand and acknowledge that The Gauntlet is an extreme event and accept all risks associated with this event.
* Participants must be physically able to complete the course and all obstacles attempted.
* No participants under the age of 12 will be allowed on the Main Course.
* Participants must wear the provided race bib facing forward.
* Photographers and videographers will be documenting The Gauntlet, participants agree to allow The Light Foundation and The Gauntlet to use images or video footage of them for promotional purposes.
* Do not bring animals on the race course.
* Baby strollers, joggers, skates, bicycles, skateboards or any other type of recreational vehicle are prohibited from the course.
* Any participant who disobeys course official instructions may be disqualified and/or removed from the race at the discretion of the course official and race director. Violations include, unsportsmanlike behavior, offensive language and conduct, nudity, improper or irresponsible behavior, or the inability to complete an obstacle.
* If a participant chooses to leave the course, they may not return without the permission of the race director.
* Any participant caught cheating or skipping sections will be disqualified.
* Non-participants are only allowed in designated spectator areas.
* Those adults wanting to run the Free Kids Race with their child, must be a registered participant.
* The Gauntlet medical personnel are authorized to examine participants who appear to be injured. Medical personnel have the discretion to remove participants from the event.
* Participants assume all responsibility for any and all medical expenses incurred during the event. Participant responsibility includes but is not limited to hospitalization, ambulance transportation or physician services.
* Spectators and participants are forbidden from bringing alcoholic beverages onto the property. Beer will be sold onsite to individuals over 21 years of age on race day.
* Spectators and non-participants are strictly forbidden from entering the course.