We have sent you and email with instructions on how to reset your password.
Alsum Farms & Produce: Tater Trot 5K
Sat, Sep 14, 2019
About This Activity
Alsum Farms & Produce is inviting runners, walkers and all those who support FFA to join us for the second annual Tater Trot 5K Run/Walk on Saturday, September 14, 2019 at Alsum Farms & Produce in Friesland, Wis., to benefit Local FFA Chapters.
Register by Tues, Sept 3 to guarantee a t-shirt!
Alsum Farms & Produce, N9083 County Hwy EF, Friesland, WI (If using GPS, use Cambria, WI 53923)
Registration Opens 8:30 – 9:45 a.m. | Kids Fun Run at 9:55 a.m. | 5K starts at 10 a.m.
· Individuals Ages 12 and over – Registration $25.00
· Individuals Ages 11 and Under – Registration $15.00
· FREE Kids Fun Run
Run or walk the scenic rural route nestled within the Amish countryside in Friesland which is the highest point of elevation in Columbia County. Start at Alsum Farms & Produce heading north on Hwy EF and around the potato shed. Come south on EF toward downtown Friesland to Hein Street. Loop around Friesland Park and back North on Highway EF to the finish line at Alsum. All miles and turns will be marked with potato fun facts along the course and plenty of water stations on route.
• Packet pick up on Friday (Sept 13) 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. and race day (Sept 14) at Alsum Farms & Produce, N9083 County Road EF, Friesland, WI 53935 from 8:30 – 9:45 a.m.
• Strollers welcome
• Free parking on site
• Complimentary Alsum Potato Sampling Bar, fruit, & water post race
• Farm Fresh Produce & Vendor Market
• Harvest activity stations for kids
• Note: Kids Fun Run is not timed and will start at 9:55am
• Questions? Contact Nikki Jedlowski at Nikki.Jedlowski@alsum.com or 920. 348.6722