We have sent you and email with instructions on how to reset your password.
AFSA Color Run
Sat, May 21, 2016
Francis E. Warren Air Force Base, WY
AFSA Color Run
About This Activity
The Annual Air Force Sergeants Association Color Run is not about speed; it's about fun! The AFSA Color Run is a 5K fun run where runners are showered with color powder throughout the course. A portion of the funds raised will be donated to the Wounded Warrior Project in support of Memorial Day. (If you do not sign up before 16 May, you will be responsible for getting your own escort to gain access to the base.)
*Kids 12 and under run for free!*
We will have an area set up the day of on the blue pad in front of Freedom Hall Fitness Center for people to check in.
Here are some tips for the run.
- Wear white at the starting line and finish plastered in color!
- Dress up. This is the kind of race that screams for crazy socks, a tutu, fairy wings, and/or a fabulous wig.
- Anything you don’t want colored, leave in the car or use plastic sandwich bags to protect it.
- Leave your iPod, GPS watch, and racing mentality at home. This is truly a fun run and should be enjoyed with all of your faculties. Besides, you really don’t want to risk damage due to the colored powder. Rather, the water damage when you try and clean the color off your beloved devices.
- Wear a scarf and sunglasses, but not your favorite pair. It’s easier to close your eyes when going through the color stations.
- Bring wipes. You are going to at least want a cursory swipe with the wipes to make sure everything you touch in your car doesn’t turn colors. Bring a towel for your car seats or plastic covers.