The GLOW RUN is a FUN FILLED experience for the WHOLE FAMILY. There will be a TIMED 5K for the runners and a 1 MILE FUN WALK. *****All proceeds will directly benefit the children and families we serve in the community*****
REGISTRATION THIS YEAR WILL BE THROUGH RUNNERCARD.COM, NEXT YEAR THIS RACE WILL BE ON RUNSIGNUP.COM The El Paso Child Guidance Center has been providing outpatient mental health services to El Paso children and families since1954. Come out and Champion this cause with us!
The GLOW RUN will have black lights on the course and great music to keep you going! Arrive early to decorate your race shirt with free glow paint and glow accessories. The finish and start line will be a blast for everyone. We will have a kids VIP AREA with a JUMPING BALLOON, FACE PAINTING and more! There will be FOOD TRUCKS serving tasty food for you to purchase. We will also have vendor tables, MUSIC and FUN.
PRIZES FOR THE BEST DRESSED CHILD AND BEST DRESSED FAMILY/TEAM!!!!
* FREE ENTRANCE FOR KIDS UNDER 5 YEARS OF AGE! (Race shirt not included) * DISCOUNTS FOR EVERYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18! * DOGS ARE FREE! BRING THE FAMILY PET! NO COST BUT YOU HAVE TO BRING THEIR LEASH
EVENT IMPORTANT DETAILS:
RUN/WALK STARTS AT 8:30PM
The PARTY STARTS at 6:30PM so come early to enjoy the KIDS VIP AREA festivities and DECORATE YOUR SHIRT
YOU WILL RECEIVE Race shirt, glow paint, glow accessories, kids will have access to the KIDS VIP area and all the FUN
EARLY/ON-LINE REGISTRATION: Will receive a $5 PARKING VOUCHER for parking at the GLOW RUN
Those that miss on-line/early registration will need to bring $5 per vehicle for parking
REGISTRATION INFORMATION (2 Options): (1) ON-LINE/EARLY REGISTRATION: Opens at 2PM on Saturday, May 21st. It will close at 7PM, Wednesday July 13th. (This option receives $5 parking voucher) To register you must go to RUNNERCARD.COM and click ob Road Races. (2) RACE DAY REGISTRATION: You will be able to register at the race but PLEASE ARRIVE 1 hour early and remember your $5 for parking
Registration will be through RUNNERCARD.COM this year, but next year the race will be here on RunSignUp.com
PACKET PICK UP INFORMATION (2 Options) (1) Pick Up will be at the Basset Center Information booth. Friday, July 15th from 11am to 7pm. (2) RACE DAY pick up will be available. Please arrive at least 45 MINUTES PRIOR TO RACE for your packet
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
(1) Who can compete for the best dressed child? Kids under age of 18 will be able to participate for best dressed prize
(2) Who can compete for the best dressed Team/Family? Teams and families will need to have at least 3 members in their group to participate for best dressed prize. You can include 1 dog in your team/family
(3) How to register a Team/Family? There is no special registration so come out with lots of GLOW for your chance to win. Make sure you have 3 members in your group
(4) How much is registration? The cost of registration will depend on your age and which event you choose to participate in. SEE THE CATEGORIES BELOW
Director Fabby Nevarez firstname.lastname@example.org 915-562-1999