We have sent you and email with instructions on how to reset your password.
Kappa Delta Shamrock 5k
Sat, Mar 22, 2014
East Lansing, MI
About This Activity
Each year, Kappa Delta Sororities across the country hold Shamrock Events to benefit Prevent Child Abuse America (PCAA) as well as local child abuse prevention agencies. Kappa Delta Sorority of Michigan State University donates 80% of the proceeds locally to Child Abuse Prevention Services and the remaining 20% will be donated to Kappa Delta Foundation Children in Need Fund. This year the Alpha chapter of Kappa Delta at Michigan State University will be hosting its annual Shamrock 5K on March 22, 2014. The race will begin and end at the MSU auditorium located on the corner of Auditorium Road and Farm Lane. Registration will be from 12-1pm and the race will be from 1:00-3:00pm. Following the race, there will be a reception for spectators and runners with food. Registrations for the 5K will be $15 prior to the event and $20 day of event. Registration will include a t-shirt and the first 50 runners will receive penny jerseys. Top winners of the race will receive prize baskets!
There is parking located directly across from the auditorium behind Bessey Hall on Auditorium Road.