All races have distance options, so cost of the series depends on distance selected for each race.
All three races have distance options, so scoring will be based on total mileage completed.
Category A: 36-60 miles (i.e. low distance option in each race, or combination of high and low) Category B: 67-103 miles (i.e. some combination of high and low distance options in each race) Category C: 108 miles (i.e. highest distance option in each race)
Note: Scoring is based on total cumulative mileage completed in each race. For example: Eno River Run 11 + Race Across Durham 10 +Uwharrie 8 +MST 12 = 41 miles (Category A) For example: Eno River Run 6 + Race Across Durham 10 +Uwharrie 20 + MST 50K/31-Mile = 67 miles (Category B) For example: Eno River Run 11 + Race Across Durham 26.2+Uwharrie 40 + MST 50K/31-Mile = 108 miles (Category C)
All series finishers will receive a custom award (actual award depends on finishing category), in addition to receiving all benefits (i.e race t-shirts) and finisher prizes (if applicable) from each individual race in the series.
Please ensure you read and understand all series rules before registration.
1. Participants must register for all 4 races during Tough as Trails series registration in July 2017.
2. Participants must complete all races within series to be eligible for awards.
3. Series scoring and awards are based on total mileage completed, calculated by the ranges provided below. Final distance is calculated after participant finishes last race in series (MST Challenge).
4. Any requested adjustment to a distance that you originally registered for as part of the series must be made 1 month prior to start of that event.
5. No refunds will be issued for an adjustment to a reduced distance. Additional race fees will apply for an adjustment to an increased distance.
6. A change in distance request must be made 1 month before race date to the series director at email@example.com. The Race Director has the discretion to approve or deny a distance transfer request based on individual race caps.
7. No refunds or participant transfers are permitted after registering for the series. Have fun! Happy trails!