The Cochranton Main Street Mile has added a new level of competition to this year’s race! Team up with your Cochranton Elementary School classmates and teacher as you compete against other classrooms in your school. Want to join in on the fun? Here’s all you have to do:
1. On the race registration form (front), answer “YES” to the “Competing in Clash of Classrooms?” question.
2. Choose whether you are a “STUDENT” or “TEACHER.”
3. Write in your teacher’s name (or your name, if you are the teacher!) so we know which classroom to include you in.
4. Write in your CURRENT grade level.
5. Mail in or drop off your registration form and payment to the Cochranton YMCA (address on front!)
6. Get with your classmates and teacher and develop a plan to stand out from other classrooms on race day! (Funny hair? Crazy socks? Tie-dyed shirts? Anything goes!
7. Arrive at the starting line prior to race time (6:00 p.m.) on Sunday, June 5th, get your race number, and run like the wind!
Clash of Classrooms Prizes Categories (K-6):
*Classroom with Highest Percentage of Students Participating
*Classroom that Stands Out the Most! (As voted on by Cochranton YMCA Staff!)
One group photo for each classroom!
One Mile Race Prizes:
Medals for top male/female finishers in each age bracket!