We have sent you and email with instructions on how to reset your password.
5th Annual Running Hot Clayton Fire 5K Run/Walk - Social Distancing Requirements Will Be In Affect.
1 Mile, Other
Sat, Aug 8, 2020
About This Activity
Benefits: Clayton Fire Company
When: Saturday, August 8, 2020, 9 a.m., Rain or Shine. Healthy Kids Run (kids 10 & under) starts at 8:50 a.m.
Where: Clayton Fire Company, 300 East Street, Clayton, DE 19938
Course: 5K Run/Walk is on paved roads and is very flat and fast! Take a tour of Clayton on foot!
Registration: $25 until August 1 and $30 after. Entry fee (1) is FREE with $60 in donations! Registration starts at 8 a.m. Kids race is FREE! Make checks payable to the Clayton Fire Company #1,Inc and mail to TriSports Events, 2772 Hazlettville Road, Dover, DE 19904. Questions? Contact Ray at 302-674-3213 or email Ray@TriSportsEvents.com. Register online at TriSportsEvents.Com.
Silent Hero: Can't make this event but would like to show your support? Register as a Silent Hero! Silent Hero shirts can be picked up at the station on Monday, August 13 from 5:30pm to 7:30pm.
Awards: Unique awards for overall male, female and master’s winners and top 3 male & female runners in 10 year age groups starting with 14 & under, thru 70 & over. 5K walk awards for top 5 male & female finishers. Ribbons to all Healthy Kids race finishers.
Amenities: Running Hot - Clayton Fire 5K TECH SHIRTS to all participants. Cool down spray provided on the course and at the finish line. Results/photos posted at TriSportsEvents.Com.
Benefits: The Clayton Fire Company's ongoing effort to better serve the local community.
Finish Line: This is a TriSports Events Production in partnership with the Clayton Fire Company.
This is a TriSports Events Chip Timed Production
COVID-19 Run/Walk Event Requirements
We appreciate your support of the Clayton Fire Company and the many services they provide to the community. The Clayton Fire Department and TriSports Events along with YOUR COMPLIANCE will do everything possible to ensure that ALL of us stay safe during the course of this event.
We can all still have a great time while competing and visiting with your friends but we must do so cautiously. In an effort to do this, we ask your cooperation in following the below guidelines.
· Must be Healthy - You and/or your guess must be healthy to participant or attend this event. If in doubt, stay home!
· Limited Participation - Limited to 250 participants. No exceptions!
· Registration - Online or mail in paper registration strongly encouraged. Event day registration will be available following facemask and social distancing guidelines. NO MASK NO SERVICE FOR THE PROTECTION OF EVERYONE!
· Packet pickup – Must wear a face mask and follow social distancing guidelines.
· Social distancing - Distancing of 6+ feet must be followed at all times before, during, and after the race. No group gatherings at any time unless with immediate family members. Guess or participants must not crowd the start/finish area.
· Face Mask - Must be worn before and after the race but may be removed during the race.
· Start Procedures - A social distancing spread or staggered start based on the number of participants will be followed as specified by the TriSports Events.
· Hand Sanitizer - We encourage you to wash and sanitized often and keep your hands away from your face. Sanitizer will be available.
· Awards - A social distancing awards ceremony will take place immediately after the last finisher crosses the line. All event activities will be held outdoors.
· Guideline Compliance - Your signature on the electronic or paper entry form is your social contract to follow all facemask and social distancing guidelines both written and/or as directed by race officials on the day of the event.
· Entry Refusal - For the health and safety of all in attendance, we reserve the right to refuse your entry into this event based on your refusal to follow CDC, state, and TriSports event specific guidelines.