We have sent you and email with instructions on how to reset your password.
Wyoming School Foundation 5K & Fun Run
Sun, Apr 26, 2020
About This Activity
We invite you to RUN or WALK in the 9th Annual Fun Run. Join the excitement as students, teachers, and families all come together to support Wyoming City Schools.
Our goal is to raise funds to support the educational programs of the Wyoming City Schools.
In the spirit of our family-friendly event, we are excited about to make a few changes to better accommodate our families:
· Discounted rate available for early registration. Register before April 11, 2020 at 11:59pm EDT to take advantage of the lowest entry fee available.
· Upgraded Race T-shirt: The race t-shirt has been upgraded to a sporty Dri-Fit design and is an optional purchase with race registration. (not included with race registration).
· Choice of race distance: Each registrant has the choice to run the 1-mile course or complete the 5K course. Families can choose to run or walk together to build that family bond and cheer for each other to strive for best times.
* Price increases after April 11, 2020 at 11:59pm EDT
· $20 for Adults
· $12 for Grades 5 -12
· $9 for Grades K - 4
· $20 for Adult Stoller
· $5 additional fee for registrations after Saturday, April 11. Registrations will be taken on at the Race Packet pick-up location, or on Sunday, April 26 starting at 12:00pm before the 1pm race start time.
· Commemorative Dri-fit Race T-shirt available for $8 purchase price. Deadline for t-shirt order is April 18 (t-shirt not included with race registration, must be purchased separately)
· Chipped timing for accurate race times
· Instant finish line results by email and/ or text
· Race begins at 1pm and will be run RAIN or SHINE
· Race day Check In begins at 12:00 noon – for those that do not pick up the packet on Friday.
Pre-Race Packet pick-up on Friday, April 24 from 5pm - 7pm at Station.
Race Route begins and ends at Wyoming High School. The course is in a flat residential area.
· First Place medals will be awarded to a male and female runner in each race category
· K-12 (each grade), age 19-29, age 30-39, age 40-49, age 50-59 & over age 60