We have sent you and email with instructions on how to reset your password.
Crawlin' Crab Roc Solid Running Team
Half Marathon, 5K
Sat, Oct 4, 2014
About This Activity
Roc Solid Foundation builds hope for children battling cancer and their families by offering opportunities to engage in the simple joys of childhood despite their current conditions. The Roc Solid Running Team was created to engage supporters in the fight against pediatric cancer through a fun activity that will raise awareness and funds for our programs.
The team will provide free race entry, coaching, fun events, and support while training for the Crawlin' Crab 5k and Half Marathon on October 4th and 5th. As a 5k or Half Marathon team member, you will be asked to raise $250 for Roc Solid Foundation by the date of the race. As a Shell Yeah team member, you will be asked to raise $500 for Roc Solid Foundation by the date of the race. We hope you will join us in building hope with kids with cancer by fundraising and running with us on the Roc Solid Running Team!
Together, we run to build hope for kids with cancer.
We RUN because over 12,000 children are diagnosed with cancer each year.
We BUILD playsets, room remodels and more through our Solid Support programs.
We provide HOPE by giving kids with cancer reasons to smile.
Event details and schedule
June 25th, 2014
- 6pm Roc Solid Running Team Launch Party
September 26th, 2014
- 7pm Roc Solid Running Team Dinner
October 3rd, 2014
- 4-7pm Expo & Packet Pick-Up at Hampton Roads Convention Center
October 4th, 2014
- 7am-9:15am 5k Race Day Packet Pick-Up (no expo) at Hampton Roads Convention Center
- 10am -4pm Expo & Half Marathon Pack Pick-Up at Hampton Roads Convention Center
- 8am 5k Start
- 8:30am -11:00am J&A Post Race Party
October 5th, 2014
- 7am -8am Half Marathon Race Day Packet Pick-Up (no expo) at Hampton Roads Convention Center