A fun Thanksgiving morning walk or run over 3.1 miles of winding and rolling paved roads with breathtaking scenery in Chatham, Massachusetts, to benefit the Lower Cape Outreach Council. Find out more information at chathamturkeytrot.com or find us on Facebook (search Chatham Turkey Trot) or Twitter @ChathamTrkyTrot
Event details and schedule
- We have been growing in size, and had over 1,900 participants in 2014, so please make sure you arrive early to find a place to park! **A change for 2015: tshirts are ONLY available for those who register by Monday, November 23rd**
- Pre-event tshirt pick up & grocery item drop off for those registered online or via mail by 11/23/2015: Wednesday, November 25, 2015 3-7pm at the Unitarian Universalist Meeting House, 819 Main Street, Chatham, MA. In the basement entrance on the Queen Anne Road side.
- Schedule: The walk/run starts at 8am. Check in and grocery item drop off is 7AM - 8AM. Look for the Pre-Registration table.
- Parking: Parking is available behind the Chatham Orpheum Theater, along Main Street, Oyster Pond and Veterans Field.
- Course info: The course is 3.1 miles. We will start out on Stage Harbor Road, take a right onto Cedar Street, left onto Battlefield Road, left on Champlain Road and then end up back onto Stage Harbor Road.
- What to bring: a bag of non-perishable groceries/person that will be collected at the event, money for our fantastic raffles and pie sale, strollers are fine, dogs are fine (as long as you clean up after them), dress warmly, costumes are optional, and bring your Thanksgiving spirit!