We have sent you and email with instructions on how to reset your password.
Knights Uptown Rundown 5K
Sat, Sep 29, 2018
About This Activity
Join Charlotte Knights Charities for the 2nd annual Uptown Rundown 5K, presented by Professional Sports Catering, on Saturday, September 29, 2018 at 5:30 p.m. at BB&T Ballpark! Registration includes access to the race after party, located on the main concourse of BB&T Ballpark, home of your Charlotte Knights! Live music, ballpark food, and a Kids Fun Run around the bases with Homer – the Knights beloved mascot – will be available post-race!
Registration for this year’s event includes:
· Your first brew (or Pepsi product)
· A ballpark hot dog
· A race t-shirt from Recover Brands
· A medal for those who finish the race
· And prizes for the top finishers in each age group!
· BONUS: Exclusively for those who register, your confirmation email will include a link to discounted tickets for select Charlotte Knights home games during the 2018 season.
All proceeds from the Uptown Rundown will benefit Charlotte Knights Charities. The funds raised from this event will help the Charlotte Knights provide financial assistance to charitable organizations that share in the same goal of advancing education and promoting recreational activities to disadvantaged and underprivileged adults and children. Together, our goal is to inspire, grow, and embrace the Charlotte community to create and leave a lasting legacy.
This is a timed race and prizes/recognition will be given to the top 3 finishers in each age group.
Event Date: September 29th, 2018 Time: Race Begins at 5:30pm Location: BB&T Ballpark 324 S. Mint St. Charlotte, NC 28202