We have sent you and email with instructions on how to reset your password.
Fronhofer Tool Kids Triathlon (11-15)
Fri, Aug 1, 2014
About This Activity
The Fronhofer Tool Triathlon is a fun, safe and family friendly tradition. The race will be held at Lake Lauderdale in Jackson, NY on Friday, August 1st during the packet pickup for Saturday's Olympic distance race. Kids age 11-15 can participate in the Fronhofer Tool Kids Triathlon. Racers will swim 100 yards, bike 3 miles and run 1 mile all within and right around park boundaries making it safe and easy for spectators and volunteers to see racers.
Bring your entire family out to Lake Lauderdale for an evening of racing, food and fun!
Event details and schedule
important Race Information:-
-Race Day Registration and Packet Pick Up will be from 4:30-6:00pm Friday, August 1
*T-Shirts are only guaranteed to Pre Registered Athletes*
- A MANDATORY RACE MEETING wil be held at 6:15pm on the beach. The race will follow immediately after.
- Racers will leave in waves.
- All racers must be on two wheels for the bikes, training wheels are allowed. Tricycles and big wheels are prohibited.
-All pre registered athletes will receive a race shirt. Only pre registered athletes are guaranteed a shirt.
- T-Shirts will only be available to race day registrants if available.
- No parents/spectators are alowed in the trainsition area. If your child needs help with their shoes or any other race gear there will be volunteers in the transition area to help.
-Life jackets are permitted. Please note that "most" kids can touch the entire length of the swim course and there are lifeguards along the entire swim course.
- The age group of a participant is determined by their age on December 31st of the event year, not by their age on race day. The age group rule applies to youth events. USA Triathlon requires the following age group divisions:
5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12, 13-15 in Youth Designated Events
-All youth ages 17 and under are required to be annual USAT members to compete in sanctioned events. The cost of an annual youth membership is $10 per year. (A one day permit can be purchased when signing up online for the race or you can sign them up online at www.usatriathlon.org)
The Mandatory Meeting will confirm each course and any changes that have been made from previous years. There will be a course map provided for each athlete at packet pick up. It is the athletes responsibility to know the course. There will be plenty of volunteers to ensure a safe and fun race.
The 2014 Fronhofer Tool Kids Triathlon is a USA Triathlon sanctioned event. Therefore, all USAT rules will be in effect. A complete listing of the USAT rules can be read online at www.usatriathlon.org