We have sent you and email with instructions on how to reset your password.
Grainger Nissan Big Nasty Mud Run x9
Sat, May 14, 2016
About This Activity
Grainger Nissan of Savannah Presents
Big Nasty Mud Run x9, May 14th 2016
4.5 miles and 33 obstacles with lots of mud! Ranger Bars, The Wall of Terror, tunnels, tires, mini hills, cargo nets and the Big Nasty Water Slide! Must be over 12 Years of age (13 on race day), average time required to complete this race is 1h 30min.
ERS SERIES FINISHER MEDAL FOR ALL FINISHERS
T-Shirt available for purchase
Competitive Divisions: (Timed with Awards) 8:00am to 8:50am These waves are more serious, but you don't have to be a competitive athlete to join them. Please don't take these waves to seriously, it is still just for fun and to raise money for charity. Awards Ceremony begins around 10:30. If you need to skip an obstacle during the competitive waves you will need to complete 20 burpees
8:00am Crossfit Competition: Each Gym Member runs and is scored individually but compete as a team. First 10 members score points remaining members reduce the points potentially earned by other teams. Max of 15 members per Gym. You don't have to be a Crossfit gym to join this competition. GroundSpeed of Rincon is the two time defending champion.
8:20am Individual Male and Female
8:30am Individual Male and Female
8:40am Teams Males & Female
8:50am Coed Team Wave
Seriously Muddy (non-competitive Waves) (Timed but no Awards) 9:00am to 10:30am
These waves are just for fun which is why you must run as a team. No gender restrictions, time requirements, so you can just have fun! You will be timed but no awards. 1 ticket for two people and when you sign up for this ticket you will choose the wave time within the registration system. There are a maximum of 100 people in every wave and they leave every 10 mins. You can also add a third leg to your seriously muddy team for $40.
Late Registration: Think you'll miss the online deadline of May 12th? You can still run but the price is $60 per person but you must be at packet pickup friday prior to the race. There is no race day registration!
Pricing Per Person:
Starting at $40
$50 (on March 1st)
$60 (on May 1st)
Packet Pickup (May 13th): $65
Military: Save 10% with code RWB and be ready with your military ID on race day or at Packet Pickup
Packet Pickup: May 13th 10 to 5 at Grainger Nissan, 1550 Chatham Parkway Savannah, Ga 31405 Race Day Packet Pickup: Give your self 45mins Prior to your wave start to pickup you packet.
Childcare: $5 per family, drop off your child(ren), 3 to 12, with any supplies the need 10 mins prior to your wave. pick them up with in 3 hours or as soon as you finisher your wave. This is a very difficult service to provide, please help us by not abusing the volunteers time.
With the addition of Grainger Nissan we are proud to bring you the Titan Challenge. Named after the Nissan Titan, a truck with the perfect combination of raw power, toughness and luxury. This is your opportunity to double down running continuously at 8:00am. Titans will complete 66 Obstacles, 9.0 miles and receive the Titan Finisher Medal
Champions: Think your unstoppable?
Then go for the triple and complete a full half marathon. Must start 3rd lap by 10:30am
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Can I walk? Absolutely, there is no time limit.
2. Are the obstacles difficult? They are medium to mild in difficulty so anyone can do it but if you are moving fast it will still be challenging. You can also skip any obstacle you don't feel comfortable completing and incure a 2 minute penalty or 20 burpees for competitive divisions.
3. Can we add a third person to our team? Yes, you can add a third team member to any seriously muddy wave. The third ticket is a purchase within the team registration.
4. Can we do a team of 4? You can sign up in two teams of two.
5. Do you offer a group deal? Yes, email us at email@example.com and request a group or corporate program.
6. What do we do with our dirty close and shoes? Bring a trash bag and take them with you. Please don't leave cloths or shoes behind.
7. Is there a place to shower? Yes, even has hot water!
8. How much for parking? FREE
9. How much are photos? FREE They are available for download via our flickr.com account ERS Savannah. Email us if you need a link to old pictures.
10. Who benifits from the event? We are supporting multiple groups but specificaly a local Epilepsy support foundation.