We have sent you and email with instructions on how to reset your password.
Color 5 Birmingham
Sat, May 30, 2015
Race Entry - Individual Age group/open
About This Activity
Color Mile Run/Walk will attract nearly 7,000+ participants of all levels of fitness including walkers, joggers and competitive runners. If you work for a small, mid-size or large company, a school, or are self employed, join us! The Color Mile Corporate Run/Walk is for everyone! Take advantage and register via Active, then grab your friends or come by yourself and make some new ones at the 2015 5k local tour race.
How it works
First, a team captain sets up the team or you register individually. Friends and Family members can sign up with your group, company team or run solo. Large Group participants receive a 2-week organized online training program with registration to prepare for their local race. See more at: http://www.colormile.com/teams.
Event details and schedule
DAY OF EVENT GUIDE
Color Mile Run/Walk will take place March 28, 2015.
Day of Event Schedule
7:00 AM-12:00 PM Volunteer Check In (time depends on assignment)
8:00 AM-10:00 AM 5K Run Day of Event Registration
8:00 AM-10:00 AM Check In
9:00 AM 5K Run Begins
1:00 PM-1:30 PM Pre-Ceremony Concert/DJ Set & Warm Up
1:30 PM-2:00 PM Opening Ceremony
2:00 PM 5K Walk Begins
2:00 PM-4:00 PM Late Check-In (Walker & EMC)
2:30 PM-4:00 PM Post Walk/Run Activities
What to Bring
• Any collected donations for Color Mile Run/Walk (please convert cash into a cashier’s check or money order)
• Your completed registration form from Check In
You will see your fellow participants as you arrive. Head to the Check In tent and join the fun!
Traveling by car is recommended! Watch for posted parking signs. There is no parking fee.
What do I do when I arrive at the event?
• In order to expedite the check-in process, please have the correct registration information for you and any participants under age 18 prior to arriving at the Check-In tent. Adult registrants must check themselves in.
• If you are eligible for fundraising awards, you will be given a colored bracelet which can be used to collect your fundraising awards. Awards are for individual fundraising efforts.
• Once checked in, proceed to your team meeting space (it will be designated on your registration packet) or the fundraising awards tent.
Additional Tips and Suggestions
• Pick a meeting spot for friends and family in advance. This will be a good frame of reference should you and the members of your team get separated.
• We recommend that you bring a cell phone so that you can contact those you are hoping to meet up with. There will be no announcements for “lost folks” from the stage.
• You should wear comfortable, light clothing such as shorts and comfortable tennis shoes. If the weather forecast calls for it, bring sunglasses; sunscreen; a disposable poncho or an umbrella in case of rain; and any other personal items you might need. Color 5 Mile Rain or Shine!
• Teams Land: A special meeting area for those who qualify based on size of the team, deadlines apply. All tables and chairs in Team Land will be broken down by 3 PM the day of the Walk. Please do not leave your items unattended. (See more about Teams Land in the Team Captain’s Kit.)
• Water and portalets will be available along the route. Refreshments will be available to all registered participants after completing the Walk.
• Please check the weather forecast in advance and dress appropriately.