We have sent you and email with instructions on how to reset your password.
River Cities Triathlon
Sun, Aug 6, 2017
About This Activity
Dear Rivercities Triathletes:
Welcome to our 37th Annual Sportspectrum River Cities Triathlon. We are proud to have you as one of the 1200+ competitors this year. Athletes from 22 different states will participate in one of the biggest individual sporting events in the south. Some of the states include LA, TX, MS, AR, OK, AL, TN, FL, GA, MI, NV, NY, VT, WV, NE, CO, CT, NH, & KY.
The distances for Rivercities are: 1/2 mile swim, 18.2 mile bike, 5k run
*Must meet at least one of these criteria for Invitational Division:
1. Overall Winner or Overall Runner-Up finish in the last three years in a USAT sanctioned triathlon.
2. Top 2 in your age group over the last three years in a USAT sanctioned triathlon.
3. You are not eligible for RCT36 age group awards, but you are eligible for USAT age group points.
4. Overall Awards Male & Female will go 5 deep.
Please read the following rules:
· If you are accepted from waiting list and had filled out application prior to June 1st you will only be charged $110.00.
· If you have to withdraw from Sportspectrum River Cities Triathlon for any reason between *April 2—June 1st a $30.00 refund will be sent to you. No packets will be mailed out to participants having to withdraw. Your spot will be given out to a person on the waiting list.
· After June 1st, 2017—No Refunds will be given out. No packets will be mailed out to participants having to withdraw. No race transfers will be allowed.
· USAT has mandated that all athletes must check-in prior to racing. Participating athlete must present a photo ID.
· Packet Pickup will begin Friday, Aug. 4th, 2016 from 12 noon—6:00 pm at
· Sportspectrum (6970 Fern Avenue, Shreveport, LA 71105). All local and surrounding area participants are encouraged to pick up packets on this day. Your wait can be extremely long on Saturday.
Packet Pickup on Saturday, August 5th will be open at 11:00 am & close at 5:30 pm.
All pre-registered participants must be pick up packets by 5:30 pm on Saturday. This means you need to be at packet pickup by 5:00 pm. At 6:00 pm athletes who are either on the waiting list or who would like to participate are able to purchase all remaining spots into Sportspectrum River Cities Triathlon. Packets will be available first to those on the waiting list.
· Do not show up after 5:30 pm on Saturday, August 5th—your packet will have been sold!!
THERE WILL BE NO RACEDAY PACKET PICKUP!!!!
ALL PACKETS NEED TO BE PICKED UP BY 5:30 PM ON August 5th, 2017