We have sent you and email with instructions on how to reset your password.
Beat Beethoven's 5th 5K Fun Run/Walk
5K, 1 Mile, 5 Mile
Sat, Aug 26, 2017
About This Activity
Central Oregon Symphony Association presents the third annual Beat Beethoven’s 5th 5K/1 Mile Run/Walk, Saturday, August 26, 2017 at 9:00am starting at the COCC campus track, Bend, Oregon.
• The third annual Beat Beethoven’s 5th 5K/1 Mile Run/Walk will be Saturday, August 26, 2017 at 9:00am starting at the COCC campus track, Bend, Oregon.
• Besides having fun and supporting the Central Oregon Symphony, the goal of the race is to finish before Beethoven’s famous 5th Symphony finishes – approximately 33 minutes.
• 5K race begins/ends at COCC campus track. 1 mile route and the Kids Race will be on the track – both races mostly flat & paved.
• Race will be timed by Randy Olano, Time2Race. No bib transfers to other athletes.
• KPOV will broadcast Beethoven Symphony No. 5 during the race.
• All are welcome! Bring your friends, family, and fellow music lovers. This race is for all different speeds, ages, shapes, and sizes.
• Strollers are welcome. While we love our furry friends, please no dogs on the race course.
• Awards for teams, top 3 male and female finishers of the 5K run, and raffle prizes. 5K Masters M&F and age group winners will also receive special recognition.
• Registered participants will receive a t-shirt, Symphony member ticket, raffle ticket, ribbon, and a photo-op with Beethoven himself.
• Packets will be available at Fleet Feet Sports, Friday, August 25, 2017, between 12:00-4:00pm and at the Event August 26, 2017 7:45-8:30am
For more information about the race, visit www.beatbeethoven5k.com For more information about Central Oregon Symphony, visit www.cosymphony.com *T-Shirts: Race participants registered before August 1, 2017, receive a t-shirt in their race day packet. Please indicate the type and size of the shirt when registering for the race. A limited number of shirts (and sizes) will be available for purchase for those participants who register after that day. Sorry, no refunds.