We have sent you and email with instructions on how to reset your password.
2014 NBTA Battle of the Berkshires Baton Twirling Contest
Sun, Nov 9, 2014
About This Activity
Twirlers Make a Difference!
The proceeds from this contest will be donated to a cancer charity. Twirlers should be aware that the trophies & other awards will be donated by former twirlers. The money usually spent on new trophies, etc., will go to the charity.
* * Exciting Options
*~* Novice Best Appearing *~* Novice 2-Baton *~* Nov/Beg/Int/Adv/Coll Xtreme Twirler - 3-part event - solo, x-strut & model/interview in costume (basic instead of strut for Nov, Miss Majorette-style solo for College)
Individual entries will be accepted on-line only. No mail in registrations. *** You MUST review your registration carefully! Confirm that there is NO ERROR in the processing of the registration, either the payment method or the registration itself. Double check: contest age (as of 9/1/14), age group & ability level.***
TEAMS & CORPS
Enter by U.S. Mail only. Forms available at www.msmaj.com
EVENT SHIRT-LONG SLEEVE
Pre-orders only. Don't miss out! Look on web site for more.
8:30 am - doors open; 9 am - teams/corps; showtwirls/rhythmic twirl/college halftime; followed by modeling events, basic/military, x-strut, solo, and all other events; twirl-off solo & announcement of Xtreme Twirler at end of event
FROM MA PIKE - Take Exit 7Ludlow/Belchertown; Turn right onto Rte 21 North; Continue on Rte 21 for 8 miles; Turn right onto Springfield Road; Follow for 1.3 miles; School entrance is on leftFROM RTE 91 NORTH & SOUTH - Take Exit 16 & follow Rte 202 North into Belchertown; Continue for 12 miles; Take a right onto Rte 21 South; Continue on Rte 21 South for 1.6 miles; Take left onto Springfield Road; Continue 1.3 miles; School entrance is on left; Gym is on right side of building
1. Facility fee of $15.00 per contestant. Only one charge per family. 2. All 2014 NBTA solo and team rules are in effect. No gymnastics.
MORE GENERAL INFO 1
3. Baby Basic, Best Appearing & Solo - ages 4 & under. All will receive a medal.4. Food will be served throughout the competition. No outside food allowed. Per school, no unauthorized cooking on school grounds.
MORE GENERAL INFO 2
5. Parents & athletes are responsible for reporting to their lanes on time. Failure to do so may result in disqualification. No refunds.6. Only contestants & officials permitted on competition floor. Spectators are asked to wear soft soled shoes to protect gym floor.7. Athletes are responsible for damage to the building and grounds. Property taken into the building at own risk. Facility, contest directors & officials are not responsible for loss, accidents, or injury.
MORE GENERAL INFO 3
8. No phone / fax / email entries. No late entries. No refunds.9. Reverse order of entry; first received will be last on.10. Double Entering is permitted in all OPEN events.11. Adv Queens model in dress/gown, Beg Queens model in costume. Queen is a modeling event, not a multi-part pageant.12. SPECIAL NOVICE SOLO offered. This event is for those soloists who have NEVER won a 1st place in solo before. Win does not count towards advancement.
MORE GENERAL INFO 4:
13. No spectator chairs allowed in gym (wheelchairs only exception).14. Our policy is we do not cancel competitions and if extreme weather conditions warrant cancellation then we will post on our FaceBook page.
Battle of the Berkshires Open Solo Winner in each age division qualifies for Twirl-Off in Nov., Beg., Int., Adv. & Boys. Per N.B.T.A. rules, twirl-off win does not count toward advancement.
October 20, 2014
Register all siblings together by clicking on button "Register Another Child."Do NOT use this to register non-siblings in the same transaction.