We have sent you and email with instructions on how to reset your password.
Providence Corporate Cup 5K Run/Walk - Corporate Teams Divisions
Sat, Mar 21, 2015
Baton Rouge, LA
About This Activity
Please read this carefully.
Because of the structure of the race, the competition of the teams and the payment aspect, this is the only way we can accommodate all aspects to work together. It seems complicated but if the instructions below are followed, it will work.
These are the Instructions on how this works:
Instructions on Creating a Corporate Team for Its Employees Competitive Teams
1. The Corporate Team is used only to setup the Company Name of the employees that will compete in the Competitive Teams for Division 1, 2, 3, or 4 depending on the number of employees working for the Company.
2. Click on the Blue Icon below “Create a Corporate Team” to get started.
3. Click on Create A New Team (the green button to the right) to set up the company name, payment options, Password Code and how many employees will be paid for.
4. The Password Code created will connect all members of the Competitive Teams that are created to the Corporate Team and for payment purposes. This Code must be given to all who register.
Instructions on Creating and Joining a Competitive Team for Competition
1. The Captain of each individual team will create the Competitive Team Name for competition in the race. This is done while the Captain is registering their self.
The members will join the Competitive Team.
2. Click on the Purple Icon "Join a Corporate Team" to get started.
3. Next, Click on the "Join A Corporate Team" Green Button
4. Next, Click on the "Join" Green Button for the Company Name. This is where the Captain will register and create the Team Name for their team.
5. They will click on "Competitive Team" button. The Captains will click on "New Competitive Team" button to create the name.
The members will click on the Drop Down List and choose the team name from here when they are registering.
6. After the Captain creates the Team Name, which should be unique, the Captain can also enter all their team members at that time and then go on to checkout. Or each member can go thru the registration process themselves.
7. When they click on Continue, they will enter the Password Code to be able to finish their registration.
The Providence Corporate Cup is a 5K run/walk held in Downtown and Mid City Baton rouge that not only advocates wellness in the workplace but supports two great causes: Mid City Redevelopment and Big Buddy.
Race headquarters and Post-race party held at the newly renovated North Blvd. Town Square. The event offers a 3.1 mile course running through beautiful downtown and developing Mid City, four race divisions to suit the organization, awards to winners in each division, the Corporate Wellness Award, Fast 400, Company T-shirt design contest, Oldie but Goodie Award for the oldest male and female runners, Tent decorating contest, food and fun, being fit, learning more about living longer and healthier, nutrition and building camaraderie with your team and friends, a “Future CEO” obstacle challenge for ages 14 and under, chip timing and more!