We have sent you and email with instructions on how to reset your password.
Sup Nami Races - Lake Okoboji
Sat, Jul 26, 2014
Arnolds Park, IA
About This Activity
The 1st annual Lake Okoboji SUP Nami Race takes place at Arnolds Park Amusement Park on July 26th, 2014. It starts on the beaches of Arnolds Park Amusement Park for a 1.5 mile Stand Up Paddling course. You then transition back onto the beach into a 5K run out and back. The event also includes post race food, a beautiful SUP Nami medal, and a technical t-shirt. There is a limit, so register early to ensure a spot.
Event schedule and times
7am-7:45am - Race Registration/Packet Pickup. Bring valid ID for registration.
8am - Start of Race (1st waive) - depending on number of participants, each waive will start 25 minutes apart from one another.
1.5 miles of Stand-up Paddleboarding on Lake Okoboji (beach of Arnolds Park Amusement Park), transitioning to a 3.1 mile run out and back to Arnolds Park Amusement Park.
- Parking is in Arnolds Park Amusement Park.
- Wear shorts/shirt that is quick drying. Aqua shoes or barefoot are ONLY allowed on boards.
- There will be a transition station which will house running shoes for the 5K.
- Please lock valuables in vehicles.
- For Team event, the SUP member must tag team member at transition station in order to member to run.
- Must register no later than July 13th by midnight to be guaranteed a T-shirt.