Sun, Jul 22, 2018
11 East Dr.
Mill Valley, CA 94941
* This is a Doubles Tour.
* Teams must play at level of highest rated player.
* This is a 6 week Tour (unlike our Singles Tour which lasts 8 weeks).
* Please provide one entry per team.
* You must have a partner to register. Please let us know if you need a partner ... we'll do our best to find a "ringer" for you.
* The Tour is a self scheduling round robin tournament.
* You are placed in a draw with approximately 6 teams of similar level.
* Divisions for all levels are available.
* Men and women are grouped together.
* Players are responsible for arranging matches and reporting scores.
* Your draw sheets will suggest an order of play. The tour can be completed as quickly as you want.
* Playoffs for group winners will be held after the 6 week Tour ends.
* Each win during season is worth one point. Scores will be used to break tie.
* Scoring is best 2 of 3 sets. A 10 pt. super tie-breaker should be substituted for 3rd set unless both players consent to play out the 3rd set.
* Matches that are played at Boyle Park must be played by park rules. Matches don’t need to be played at Boyle.
* Each team must bring one can of new balls to each match. The winner keeps the unopened can and reports scores.
* Report scores at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415 388-6523
* Track results at www.boyleparktennis.com
* Top 2 teams from each group make the playoffs.
* Prizes will be awarded to winners.
5 active tennis courts in Mill Valley, CA